Applications for the current fall semester are closed. Applications for January 2021 will be open from October 19th – October 30th. (Please note the grade availability below.)
Closed grade levels: PK, K, 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th
Open grade levels: 1st-5th grade (Tuesday/Thursday campus only), 7th, 10th, 11th
- Applications must be submitted by October 30th.
- Additional documents must be received by November 6th for applicants to continue with the admission process for January 2021.
- Family interviews and testing will be scheduled beginning the week of November 9th.
- Decisions will be sent out on or before the week of November 30th.
- Families must take all necessary steps to be ready for the start of school on January 11th before Legacy closes December 16th for the Christmas break.
- No exceptions will be made to these dates or timeline.
- Create New User ID
- It is extremely important that you disable the pop up blocker on your browser before you start this application. The application and payment will not submit without this completed. See directions in the link for your specific browser. How to Disable a Pop-Up Blocker
- Please be sure to check your clutter, spam, or junk inbox if you do not see your account email in your inbox.
- It may take quite a bit of time for the application to submit. Please do not close out the browser before seeing that your submission was successful. You will get a confirmation of submission via email. If you do happen to close out before submission, you will need to log back in and resubmit your application. It should not charge more than once.
Legacy 2020-2021 Online Application
If you have questions regarding Legacy’s application process, please contact Brittany Kutter, Admissions Director, at 936-337-2000 or email@example.com.