Information for Prospective Families
Please note: We are so excited about the large volume of interest and applicants we have been receiving. Due to high applicant volume, certain grade levels may be waitlisted soon. Please send in your application at your earliest convenience.
The information meeting is a required part of the admission process. It details out Legacy values and University-Model schooling. Please do not submit an application unless you have attended a previous meeting. Please join us for our upcoming informational meeting – 9768 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas. For more information, please contact the Admissions Director, at 936-337-2000 or email@example.com.
October 18, 2022 6:30 PM
January 30, 2023 6:30 PM
February 27, 2023 9:00 AM
March 27, 2023 9:00 AM
*Campus tours will be given after the evening information meetings.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be closed July 15, 2022.
- Attend an informational meeting. This is the first mandatory step in the application process.
- Submit an application via the Legacy Prep website at www.legacypca.org. You will find the online application under the Admissions tab. Please complete the application and pay the application fee online. All application fees are non-refundable.
- Submit all supplemental documents listed on the application. Your application will not be processed until all supplemental documentation is received. Please keep in mind the pace at which we receive these documents will directly impact our timeline in making an admission decision. You may submit documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Legacy*. (Recommendation forms are linked below.)
- Pastor recommendation form
- Teacher recommendation form
- Principal recommendation form
- Birth certificate
- Report cards (past 3 years)
- Copies of both parents’ driver’s licenses
- Official transcript (incoming high school students)
- Complete an entrance exam. You will be sent a link to sign up for placement testing.
- Attend a family interview. Once your file is complete, it will be forwarded to the admissions team for their review. Interviews will be conducted via Skype or Facetime. You will be contacted by Legacy in order to schedule your interview.
- Learn of your acceptance status. After your family interview has been completed, you will be notified of your acceptance status. If accepted, you will receive a registration packet including instructions for proceeding with enrollment at Legacy. We thank you for your patience and understanding as the admissions team works diligently through applications. We look forward to working with each of you.
If you have questions regarding Legacy’s application process, please contact the Admissions Director, at 936-337-2000 or email@example.com.
*Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy
Attn: Admissions Officer
9768 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77354