Information for Prospective Families
The information meeting is a required part of the admission process. It details out Legacy values and University-Model schooling. Please do not submit an application unless you have attended a previous meeting or fully viewed the video. The information meeting video can be found under the Admissions tab. Please join us for our upcoming informational meeting – 9768 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas.
- January 25, 2021 9:00 AM
- March 1, 2021 6:30 PM
Applications for the current fall semester are closed. Applications for January 2021 will be open from October 19th – October 30th. (Please note the grade availability below.)
Closed grade levels: PK, K, 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th
Open grade levels: 1st-5th grade (Tuesday/Thursday campus only), 7th, 10th, 11th
- Applications must be submitted by October 30th.
- Additional documents must be received by November 6th for applicants to continue with the admission process for January 2021.
- Family interviews and testing will be scheduled beginning the week of November 9th.
- Decisions will be sent out on or before the week of November 30th.
- Families must take all necessary steps to be ready for the start of school on January 11th before Legacy closes December 16th for the Christmas break.
- No exceptions will be made to these dates or timeline.