Please note: We are so excited about the large volume of interest and applicants we have been receiving. Due to high applicant volume, certain grade levels may be waitlisted soon. Please send in your application at your earliest convenience.
The information meeting is a required part of the admission process. Please join us for our upcoming informational meeting – 9768 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas. For more information, please contact the Admissions Director, at 936-337-2000 or email@example.com.
February 27, 2023 9:00 AM
March 27, 2023 9:00 AM
More About Admissions
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are closed.
- Attend an informational meeting. This is the first mandatory step in the application process.
- Submit an application via the Legacy Prep website at www.legacypca.org. You will find the online application under the Admissions tab. Please complete the application and pay the application fee online. All application fees are non-refundable.
- Submit all supplemental documents listed on the application. Your application will not be processed until all supplemental documentation is received. Please keep in mind the pace at which we receive these documents will directly impact our timeline in making an admission decision.
- Pastor recommendation form
- Teacher recommendation form
- Principal recommendation form
- Birth certificate
- Report cards (past 3 years)
- Copies of both parents’ driver’s licenses
- Official transcript (incoming high school students)
- Complete an entrance exam. You will be sent a link to sign up for placement testing.
- Attend a family interview.
- Learn of your acceptance status.
If you have questions regarding Legacy’s application process, please contact the Admissions Director, at 936-337-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.