The information meeting is a required part of the admission process. Please join us for one of our upcoming informational meetings. Registration is not required.
September 18 at 6:00 p.m.
October 23 at 6:00 p.m.
November 27 at 6:00 p.m.
Campus tours are offered before and after each meeting at 5:30 and 7:00 p.m.
9768 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77354
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 936-337-2000 or email@example.com.
More About Admissions
Accepting 2024-2025 applications November 1, 2023 – April 1, 2024
- Submit an application. Found under the Admissions tab. Once application is processed you will gain access to your application checklist. Please allow 1-2 business days. All application fees are non-refundable.
- Complete application checklist in online portal. See list below.
- Pastor recommendation form
- Teacher recommendation form
- Principal recommendation form
- Birth certificate
- Report cards (past 3 years)
- Copies of both parents’ driver’s licenses
- Official transcript (incoming high school students)
- Schedule family interview (one per family)
- Schedule placement exam (one per applicant)
- Complete Placement Exam (each applicant)
- Complete Online Family Interview (one per family, parents and students required to attend, done via zoom).
- Learn of your acceptance status.