At Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy (LPCA) we want to partner with parents to inspire their children to be college-worthy, character witnesses of Christ. We will accomplish this through an environment that allows parents to spend more time with their children via the university style schedule and through a college preparatory curriculum based on a biblical worldview. With the Lord as our guide, we are committed to equipping our students and families to be confident in what they believe and able to defend their faith in love, boldly and unashamedly. Students will enter the college of their choice with the knowledge, skills sets, and preparedness to excel in today’s college environment.
LPCA exists to cultivate parental involvement in the educational process of their children; to instill students with a biblical worldview and the passion to stand firm and articulate boldly in defense of their faith, to prepare them for the rigors of college, to guide them into independent learning, and to train our students to always give themselves fully to the work of the Lord, because their labor will not be in vain. Truth is revealed by God through Christ “in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” Colossians 2:3
Statement of Faith
Families and Staff must be in agreement with the following Statement of Faith that guides the ministry of Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy:
- There is one sovereign God in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- There is one way of salvation: faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God, who lived as a man, died for the sins of all men, and was resurrected so that all who believe in their hearts and confess Jesus as Lord with their mouths will be saved.
- There is one book of truth: the Bible, God’s written revelation to man, authoritative, reliable, and inerrant, without the need of any other document to complete its message.
- There is one body: the church, with its many parts acting in unison.
Neither Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy nor its faculty, staff, volunteers, parents or students, when acting as representatives of the school, shall promote any doctrinal or denominational beliefs, practices or positions which are in conflict with the Statement of Faith, nor shall they promote or disparage any beliefs, practices, or positions upon which the ministry has assumed no official stance.
In order to fulfill our vision and mission in Christ, LPCA gives the priority to these fundamental principles:
- Partnering with parents to provide a challenging college preparatory education based on biblical principles. (Deuteronomy 6:5-7; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:23-24)
- Therefore, dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Fulfilling the Lord’s directive to spread the “good news.” And the Lord said, “Whom shall I send? Who will go for me?” and Isaiah replied, “Here am I. Send me!” (Isaiah 6:8)
Please click here for the Legacy Prep 2017-2018 Profile.